The tools you need to make the money you deserve
Managing an online group on a social platform is exhausting, both emotionally and physically. It’s a lot of hard work. So why do we do it? Because we are connectors, we bring people together and we absolutely love it.
But here’s an idea: Why not make money doing something you love? Now you can! A WhoWeUse branded social directory and marketplace give you the tools to set the rules and charge for business/self promotions happening in your group in a way that does not distract from the purpose and integrity of the group.
The yellow pages are dead and social media remains disorganized and, at times, noisy. Many members are well engaged, but many remain absent or just lurking, while many friends and community members have left social media or simply stay away. Now you can provide a place for everyone’s recommendations, organized and at their finger tips, along with a marketplace for connecting members and services in a fun way.
Provide a place for everyone
Continue your role as a hero
- Provide local businesses with a promotional outlet which removes clutter from your main feed
- Provide members with a marketplace where they can find safe, ready and willing businesses offering up their services.
- Provide local businesses with recommendation insights
- Help local businesses with Word-of-Mouth Marketing
- Help members easily find the services their friends recommend
- Give non-Facebook community members a place where they can ask for recommendations and find the most recommended business in your community
- Integrated with Facebook login
- Netflix-like homepage surfaces the most recommended businesses in a user’s network for an endless stream of real time recommendations for all things
- Marketplace where doers, makers and shakers offer services vetted by people they know in a safe environment
- Eliminate redundant searches because it shows the users which businesses are most recommended in their network and neighborhood for any category
- Shows available offers from any category, with a safety feature showing friends who use the businesses
- Integrates with the address book to make adding lots of recommendations fast and easy
- Answers to who your members use are always there and consistent over time. Look up any members recommendations.
Be part of the recommendations revolution!
An amazing, first of its kind social directory of the most recommended business in your area
How it works
*A suggested approach to monetizing your group with your new directory
(1) Require businesses, which are members, to subscribe to your directory before they post any promotions in your group.
(2) Launch your directory and marketplace by inviting doers, makers and shakers aka local businesses people who offer a special talent, to offer up their services by proclaiming “We/I will do x for x”. i.e., “I will take your family photos for $300”, “I will teach your child how to play piano for $40/lesson”, “I will mow your yard for $35 every two weeks”, “I will pour you a $2 craft beer with the purchase of a burger”, “I will build your local business website on WordPress for $1000”
(3) When businesses want to post a promotion or recommend their business, encourage, or require, them to post offers using the directory’s offer publishing tool. Allow them to then share their offer in the group or do a weekly post highlighting the newly added offers on your directory.
(4) Allow them to share these offers in threads where contextually relevant i.e., members have asked for recommendations in their category of business. Relax, because seeing these offers tells you they have subscribed.
(5) Post a link to the directories offer pages showing all recent offers from participating businesses to further promote these businesses.
(6) For a little extra, post the link to a single offer. Make sure it’s from a highly recommended business and don’t just post for any business willing to pay you or you will lose credibility!
You’ll be a hero for getting your members discounts and special offers on the best services in your area.
*Businesses who provide their services primarily in your market but do not live their have a way to offer their services to your community and demonstrate that residents recommend them.
WhoWeUse Offers are safe because they show members which of their friends recommend the business right on the offer 🙂
We have more options in the works but we want to hear from you and build a roadmap for success together.
Create new directory
Dear Prospective Partner,
Please note that, for your benefit and to ensure the best opportunity for launching a successful directory, we are limiting the number of directories in a given geography. Partners will be accepted based on the group type, size and apparent adoption with in their community. Once your evaluation is completed, you will receive a link to sign up for the partner program. Thank you and we cannot wait to get to work with you and grow together.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
CEO & Co-Founder